New York – TastingRoom.com is excited to announce the debut of their new series of celebrity chef wine samplers, curated by one of America’s favorite chefs and philanthropists, Emeril Lagasse. The two collections, Emeril’s Holiday Party Sampler and Emeril’s Everyday Sampler, include Emeril’s favorite wines from around the country, his suggested wine and food pairings for every meal, and customized tasting notes. Emeril joins the diverse roster of TastingRoom.com fans, including Michael Chiarello, Rajat Parr, Gary Vaynerchuk, Maria Menounos, Bridget Moynahan, Molly Sims and Curtis Stone.
For the culinary maven, the samplers feature Emeril’s pairing suggestions, perfect for complementing great wines with tasty meals. Wine lovers can indulge in his “kicked-up” meal ideas, which include pairing a Duck Confit Panini (a recipe taken from his cookbook titled, “Emeril’s Kicked-Up Sandwiches” on shelves October 16) with the Fess Parker Syrah in Emeril’s Everyday Sampler or pairing a savory Veal Chop with Crawfish Bordelaise with the Gundlach Bundschu Merlot in Emeril’s Holiday Party Sampler.
“We are excited to announce the collaboration on this new collection with Emeril Lagasse, one of America’s favorite chefs. Emeril is famed for ’kicking up’ traditional recipes, and these wine samplers are inspired by his exciting and flavorful culinary palate,” stated Tim Bucher, TastingRoom.com CEO. “Emeril also embodies TastingRoom.com’s passion and commitment to the culinary arts and the support of wineries around the world.”
The collections feature wines from celebrated vineyards including Patz & Hall, Schug and Francis Ford Coppola, offering wine aficionados and novices alike the opportunity to sample some of the finest wines hand-picked by Emeril, in the comfort of their own home.
Emeril’s Holiday Party Sampler is a party-helper that offers the perfect pairing from Thanksgiving to New Years and every occasion in between. Priced at $39.95 per wine sampler, the collection includes:
- 2010 Schug Carneros Chardonnay
- 2010 Patz & Hall Sonoma Coast Chardonnay
- 2010 Patz & Hall Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir
- 2007 Jake-Ryan Cellars Bald Mtn. Vineyard Zinfandel
- 2009 Gundlach Bundschu Sonoma Valley Merlot
- 2009 Clayhouse “Show Pony” Red Cedar Vineyard Paso Robles Petite Sirah
Emeril’s Everyday Sampler is a hand-selected collection of wines ideal for long lunches with friends or everyday dinners with the family. Priced at $32.95 per wine sampler, the collection includes:
- 2011 Dry Creek Vineyard Dry Creek Valley Sauvignon Blanc
- 2010 Dr. Frank Finger Lakes Semi-Dry Riesling
- 2010 Coppola “Director’s Cut” Russian River Valley Pinot Noir
- 2010 Il Cuore “The Heart” Mendocino County Barbera
- 2010 Decoy Winery Sonoma County Merlot
- 2010 Fess Parker Santa Barbara County Syrah
The new collection of samplers can be purchased online at www.TastingRoom.com.