Neon Carnival returned for the ninth consecutive year to Thermal, California on Saturday, April 14. The invite-only outdoors dance fête, widely recognized as one of the most coveted after-parties of the year created by famed LA nightlife Maven, Brent Bolthouse returned once again to light up the desert sky.
Breaking ground in a new location at the HITS Desert Horse Park with continued involvement from the biggest names in entertainment and consumer lifestyle, including the return of iconic denim inventor, the Levi’s® Brand, back to headline the event. Tequila Don Julio returned for their fourth consecutive year, providing guests with specialty Palomas served from the Airstream Speakeasy and providing Don Julio 1942 bottle service for VIP tables. Batiste TM Dry Shampoo hosted hairstyling stations that offered attendees bold, festival-inspired styles and provided product samples for the ultimate hair refresh. Los Angeles beer staple, Golden Road Brewery, provided a unique bar experience with their customized freight container serving up their most popular brands. No strangers to the nightlife scene, Hollywood heavy hitter DJs, and Don Julio 1942 Brand Ambassadors Kayper, DJ Politik, Jesse Marco and DJ Ruckus kept partygoers dancing with performances that lasted into the early morning hours.
Guests in attendance included Leonardo DiCaprio, Kourtney Kardashian, Diddy, Jhene Aiko, Chance The Rapper, Hailey Baldwin, Post Malone, French Montana, Chainsmokers, Camila Mendes, Odell Beckham Jr., Tyga, Alexander Wang, Christina Milian, Taylor Hill, Candice Swanepoel, Tony Goldwyn, Teyana Taylor, Martin Garrix, Alessandra Ambrosio, Daniel Kaluuya, Patrick Schwarzenegger, Chris Zylka, Jamie Chung, Bryan Greenberg, Nina Dobrev, Romee Strijd, Amber Rose, Sasha Grey, Shay Mitchell, Shanin Shaik, Christine Evangelista, Matt Pokoro, Nyjah Huston, Kellan Lutz, Jamie Foxx, Blake Griffin, Iggy Azalea, Logan Paul, Jasmine Tookes, Belly, Scott Eastwood, Dorothy Wang, Corrine Olympios, Brody Jenner, Sean Farris, Casper Beau Smart, Charlotte McKinney, Caroline D’Amore, Chandler Parsons, Joakim Noah, Mario, EJ Johnson, Kris Humphries, Nicole Scherzinger, Hailey Clauson, Kaitlynn Carter, Shaun Ross and many more!
· Leonardo DiCaprio hasn’t missed the Levi’s® Brand Presents Neon Carnival with Tequila Don Julio since the party’s “inception.” He arrived incognito in a blue hoodie, hat and 3D glasses and was escorted through a private entrance to his VIP table, where he and friends sipped on Don Julio 1942.
· Kourtney Kardashian arrived hand in hand with boyfriend Younes Bendjima making their way through the packed party with Tequila Don Julio straight to the bar for refreshments.
· Chance the Rapper celebrated his 25th birthday a few days early at the Levi’s® Brand Presents Neon Carnival with Tequila Don Julio, where he was spotted dancing at his table next to French Montana.
· “Get Out” star Daniel Kaluuya kept a low-profile sporting all black hanging out with a group of friends dancing to the sounds of DJ Ruckus.
· Model Amber Rose was spotted sporting a brightly colored bodysuit and sneakers, large black sunglasses and a new gold grill. Rose joined rapper French Montana at his table, later joined by Diddy, who arrived late into the night.
· Actor Kellan Lutz and wife Brittany Gonzales-Lutz got competitive while playing carnival games. Even though Kellan won the game, he affectionately gave his winning hat prize to his wife.
· Basketball stars, Blake Griffin and Chandler Parsons settled into their VIP table right in front of the famous Ferris Wheel, where they sipped on Don Julio 1942 and danced around the risers with their entourage.