Check out some delicious holiday recipes created by Cooking Channel Star, Ingrid Hoffmann
– All infused with SKYY Vodka!
SKYY Infused Snappy Scallop Ceviche (6 servings)
- 1 1/2 pounds baby bay scallops
- 2 1/4 cups fresh lime juice (11 to 12 limes)
- 1/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 jalapenos, seeds removed and thinly sliced in rounds
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbs SKYY Vodka
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro leaves, plus leaves, for garnish
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Sweetened shredded coconut, for garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Place the bay scallops in a medium bowl and toss gently with the lime juice. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 1 hour.
Place the coconut on a rimmed baking sheet and toast until golden brown, about 5 minutes, stirring every few minutes so the coconut toasts evenly. Set aside.
Drain the scallops and transfer to a clean bowl. Add the onions, jalapenos, raisins, toasted coconut, coconut milk, vodka,chopped cilantro, oregano, and salt and pepper, to taste. Mix well and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 3 hours. Sprinkle with cilantro leaves, reserved toasted coconut and popcorn.
SKYY Infusions Cherry Vodka Chocolate Mousse (4- 6 servings)
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 3 large egg whites, at room temperature
- 1 cup heavy cream, cold
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 ounce SKYY Infusions Cherry
- 1 bar chocolate
- Fresh mint, for garnish
Put the semisweet chocolate in a large bowl and place in the microwave. Microwave on high for 1 minute, give the chocolate a stir, then microwave for another 30 seconds until completely melted. Set aside. In clean bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric mixer at high speed until it holds medium peaks. Set aside. In a chilled clean bowl, beat the cream with an electric mixer at high speed until it holds medium peaks. Mix the yolks and vodka into the melted chocolate. Fold in 1/3 of the egg whites first to lighten the mixture, add the remaining 2/3 of the egg whites and fold gently to keep the air in the beaten egg whites. Add the whipped cream and fold in gently, taking care not to over mix. Spoon the mousse into 4 martini glasses. Using a vegetable peeler, shave chocolate on top of the mousse. Garnish with mint. Chill for at least 1 hour or up to a day ahead.
Blood Orange Passiontini (Serves 1)
- 2 oz SKYY Infusions Blood Orange, chilled
- 1 oz frozen passion fruit pulp, thawed
- 1 oz orange liqueur
- 1 oz rosemary infused simple syrup, cooled
- 3 oz ginger ale, chilled
- Rosemary Sprigs for garnish
- Raspberries for garnish
For the simple syrup:
In a small saucepan, boil the water, sugar and 3 rosemary sprigs. Remove from heat and let rest until it cools. Remove the Rosemary sprigs and strain. Refrigerate until Ready to use.
In a cocktail shaker, mix the vodka, passion fruit and rosemary infused simple syrup. Pour in a martini glass and top with ginger ale. Take a raspberry and skewer it with a 3-inch rosemary sprig and garnish drink with it.