The desire to look good is quite natural for a person. Today this is true not only for women, but also for the stronger sex. A toned figure and good posture attract the eyes and boost confidence. Fashion designers, creating new collections, also stimulate the search for an excellent figure. It’s great if harmony is given by nature and hasn’t been lost on the path of life. Worse if it takes some effort. For example, resorting to dieting or vigorous exercise at the gym. And it’s too bad if severe restrictions on nutrition and cultivation of a variety don’t allow you to face the problems. It turns out that for some reason they have contradictions.
Then shapewear bodysuits come to the rescue. Today, many manufacturers have released a variety of products that allow you to hide a bulging belly or insidious folds and bulges in the waist or back. Such underwear is suitable for body shaping and also, it will allow you to look good in a fitted evening dress, which often emphasizes even the smallest flaws in the figure. Before choosing shapewear, it is worth finding out which flaws are worth hiding and which advantages to highlight.
The main criteria for choosing shapewear
A wide range of waist trainer vest is currently on the market. Correctly selected underwear will “help” reduce body volume by up to 2 dimensional points, increase and enlarge the breasts, correct the buttocks, making them visually rounded and tense. Often women, wanting to pull everything at once, make mistakes at the beginning when choosing a dress or jumpsuit with maximum slimming effect. And they think nothing of their own health and comfort. Here are the main criteria you should pay attention to when choosing to model underwear.
Before visiting the store, you should carefully examine the wardrobe and try on the things that are used most often. And soberly assess what should be corrected first.
- The Waist Trainer is the most frequent choice for women who want to shed extra pounds. It perfectly fits the belly, making it flat, and gives the figure an hourglass shape. Very comfortable to wear. Can be worn with dresses, pants and skirts. Special rigid inserts improve posture.
- A slimming dress has almost the same effect. It may not make the waist poplar, but it will noticeably reduce the pants on the hips. A great choice for an evening dress.
- The body corrects problem areas like the abdomen, waist, sides and back. However, this shape is only suitable for light to moderate body shaping. Depending on the model, it can have a reinforced gusset or a bodice-shaped top. The first option will be preferred by women with significant abdominal problems. The second corrects the breasts, giving them appetizing shapes. The advantage of the bodysuit is that it is versatile to use. To avoid discomfort, it is worth choosing products with untied reinforcement. If you need a hip correction, it’s best to opt for a jumpsuit.
- High-waisted briefs work primarily on the abdomen and buttocks. An excellent choice for girls with weak abdominal muscles. It differs in versatility of use and comfort. Why put up with the inconvenience if an area needs correction?
- Shorts, skirts with a slimming effect will allow you to correct the shape of the legs, remove the hated “ears” from the hips, give a rounded and toned appearance to the buttocks. A wide variety of lengths allow you to wear them with any outfit. Models with a high waist reduce the volume of the abdomen and remove folds in the back and sides.