With 4th of July right around the corner, check out some RED, WHITE, & BOOZY cocktails to keep you tipsy all night long!
Red, White and True Martini
3 parts elit Vodka
Garnish of raspberry, blueberry and pearl onion
Method: Pour elit into a mixing glass and stir with ice. Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with a raspberry, blueberry and pearl onion.
Created by Jeremy Oertel, Donna BK
1 ½ parts elit Vodka
1 ½ parts Dry Red Wine
½ part St. George Spiced Pear
¼ part Maple Syrup
¼ part Lemon Juice
1 part Seltzer
Method: Build in a glass and top with seltzer. Garnish with a pear fan and grated nutmeg.
1.5 oz Patron Silver
.5 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
.5 oz Coconut Cream
.25 oz Fresh Watermelon Juice
.5 oz Chicha Syrup*
3 dashes Tajin
. 5 oz Blue Curaçao
1. Pour patron, lemon juice, and coconut creams into pilsner glass. Fill half the glass with crushed ice and swizzle. Pack the ice down tightly with the swizzle stick.
2. Pour Chicha syrup, watermelon juice, Tajin, and Campari in a shaker and whip to incorporate.
3. Fill the pilsner glass 3/4 with crushed ice and pack tightly. Pour the mixture around the edge of the ice.
4. Fill pilsner glass to top and mound fresh ice tightly. Pour blue curaçao around top.
5. Garnish with charred pineapple, watermelon ball, and Tajin