Whether you celebrate your game day entertaining at home or tailgating at the stadium, the perfect cocktails can make or break your pregame festivities!
- For the tailgater who thinks there is nothing more exciting than the camaraderie of fellow fans at the game, whip up ‘The First-Rounder.’
- If you’re looking to cheer on your team from your own turf, Skinnygirl Cocktails’ Sideline Sangria is the perfect big-batch cocktail to mix up at home before your favorite fans arrive.
For the Tailgater:
- 1 part Hornitos® Plata Tequila
- 4 parts lager
- ½ part orange juice
- ½ part DeKuyper® Triple Sec
Fill pint glass halfway with ice and add all ingredients except lager to a glass. Slowly pour lager into the glass and stir.
For the “Homegater”:
Sideline Sangria (Serves 6)
- 12 parts Skinnygirl® Pinot Grigio
- 1 ½ parts DeKuyper® Peach Flavored Brandy
- 1 splash soda water
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 2 apples, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 ginger slices
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 3 whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon honey
Add one apple, one orange and other ingredients to a pitcher and let sit until ready to serve. Strain the mixture into a pitcher and add the second apple and orange. Top with soda water.