Cheers to WORLD MARTINI DAY on June 19th!
Summer Thyme Martini
2.0 oz. BELVEDERE VODKA
1.0 oz. Blanc Vermouth
2 Dashes Berg & Hauck Lemon Bitters
1 Thyme Sprig
1. Chill coupe glass by placing in refrigerator or freezer (optional)
2. Place 1 thyme sprig in a mixing beaker, then using a teaspoon or muddler lightly press on thyme sprig to release essential oils.
3. Fill mixing beaker abou 2/3 full with ice.
4. Measure and add BELVEDERE, vermouth, & bitters into mixing beaker. Stir contents by placing shaft of bar spoon between your index and middle finger. Insert spoon into beaker until spoon touches bottom.
5. Keeping your arm and fingers still, use your wrist to turn the spoon in the glass. The spoon will spin about in your fingers on its own axis.
6. Stir for about 60 seconds.
7. Remove coupe glass from refrigerator/freezer.
8. Strain contents of mixing beaker using Julep Strainer into Coupe Glass.
9. Garnish with 1 dehydrated lemon wheel and 1 thyme sprig.