Terms and Services
Pictures or images displayed on this site that are not exclusive property of TipsyDiaries.com are available on the internet in various locations and believe to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be displayed within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.)
Claims of Copyright Infringement
TipsyDiaries.com respects intellectual property of others. If you believe content displayed on TipsyDiaries.com may infringe upon your copyrighted material, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. Please include the following information below to better help us work with you to resolve the matter in question.
– Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
– A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
– The exact URL or description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
– A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
– Your electronic of physical signature of the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf;
– A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please note any person who knowingly misrepresents copyrighted material falsely as their own will be subject to liability, as stated under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act.