New York, Miami, or London? Not sure where to spend your New Year’s Eve to ring in 2018?
We’ve rounded-up some top spots in all three cities for you to check out!
PUBLIC Kitchen – Special 4 course menu at 7:30p and 9:30p, from $195-250
Diego Bar – Featuring live jazz performance, open bar, passed bites and desserts by Jean-Georges, from 8p-12a. VIP tables available ($500-$3000).
The Roof – Watch the fireworks with DJs Holy Ghost, from 9p-3a. Open bar from 9p-12a. General admission $200. Indoor and outdoor VIP tables available ($1500-$3000).
PUBLIC Arts – Dance the night away with a special guest DJ from 10p – 4a. Open bar from 10p-1a. General admission $150. VIP tables available ($1800).
Dream Suite in the City That Never Sleeps
· Book any suite category and sweeten your visit with the following –
· Bubbly & Bubbles – bottle of Krug, Le Labo bath salts and soaps to be enjoyed in one of our suites’ deep soaking tubs
· Decadent treat from the bubble bath menu (chocolate strawberries, fruit, sweets, etc.), personalized plush robe, and cozy slippers
· Sweeten the deal with complimentary 3PM checkout so you can let it last a little longer
Dine like a Clockstar at The Clocktower
· Rates from $450, with complimentary breakfast for two and $75 dinner credit at the newly Michelin-starred The Clocktower.
New Year’s Eve Dinner
· Special prix-fixe menu by The Clocktower at $145-195 per person. Call 212.413.4300 for reservations.
o DJ Thomas Jack and surprise guest will headline BASEMENT for NYE from 10p to 5a. General admission $200, open bar from 10p-1a. VIP tables and bowling lanes available ($1500-$3000).
o New Year’s Eve open bar experience at Matador Bar for $150++ per person. Open bar from 10pm – 1am. Live music by Yoli Mayor. New Year’s Eve party favors & midnight champagne toast.
o Special New Year’s Eve dinner by Jean-Georges’ Matador Room – 4 course menu for $225, with the option to add on packages (wine, champagne, NYE open bar tickets). Seating times at 7:30p, 8:30p, 9:30p.
· Rates from £500 per night (including VAT) based on a 2 night stay
· Berners Tavern, the property’s restaurant led by Michelin-starred chef Jason Atherton, will be featuring a special 5 course menu, from £100-185.