Jimmy Kimmel sat down with a handful of Brooklyn bartenders to talk about the side of their job they don’t talk about often: tending to the patron.
During the hilarious back-and-forth, Jimmy asked the following “ridiculous questions”:
– What about the “tender” part of the job? Are people still coming to bartenders with their problems? Do you feel like you could help them?
– Would you rather have a bottle opener permanently installed in your armpit? Or the ability to dispense club soda out of your nose?
– Can you spell the word “daiquiri”?
– What is your stance on the tiny umbrella?
– Do you ever lie to customers so you don’t have to make their drink?
– What’s the most annoying way customers try to get your attention?
Brooklyn bars and bartenders featured:
– Jerry Henderson – Pippins Pub
– Lizy Ryan – Diner
– Jimmy Muir – Clement’s Maryland Crab House
– Sarah Morrisey – Pig Beach
– Ernie Blundell – The Gather Inn Again
– Damon Boelte – Grand Army
– Jeannie Talier – Hanks Saloon
– Gerry Rooney – Circa Brewing Co
– Brittany Morin – Skinny Dennis
– Karen Fu – Donna
– Jelani Jah Edwards-Johnson – Tiki Mondays with Miller
– Jeff Calli – Tiki Mondays with Miller