With 2017 here and Sunday brunch around the corner, check out DOS CAMINOS MEXICAN RESTAURANT NEW SUNDAY BRUNCH!
Dos Caminos Mexican Restaurant is now serving a new Sunday brunch which includes a bottomless option on weekends from 11:30am-4pm. For an additional cost of only $18, and with a purchase of any brunch entrée, guests can drink unlimited for two hours. For those who don’t want to drink, entrees include option of coffee, juice, tea or soda and/or a cocktail (if you want to have just one).
Everything is $20 or less!
New and traditional Mexican dishes prepared by Executive Chef Ivy Stark, include:
· Chilaquiles Verdes ($16) – soft poached eggs, tortilla chips simmered in salsa verde, queso oaxaca, crema mexicana
· Dos Caminos Rancheros ($16) – crisp tortillas, fried eggs, refried pinto beans, smoked ham, queso fresco
· Breakfast Quesadilla ($16) – scrambled eggs, bacon, queso menonita, warm handmade tortillas
· Churro Pancakes ($15) – caramelized apples, piloncillo syrup
· Grilled Skirt Steak & Eggs ($20) – two eggs sunny side up, salsa chipotle, abuelita’s hash browns, beans
· Huevos A La Mexicana ($15) – eggs scrambled with tomatoes, serrano chiles, onions, cilantro, queso requeson, salsa de molcajete, soft corn tortillas
· Mexican French Toast ($15) – crispy pan torrejas, rum and cajeta caramel roasted bananas
· Huevos Con Chorizo Enchiladas ($16) – scrambled eggs with chorizo, queso blanco, guajillo salsa
· Smoked Salmon And Avocado Benedict ($18) – locally smoked salmon, poblano cornbread, chipotle hollandaise