Batched cocktails are super trendy for holiday cocktail planning.
Why make one cocktail, when you can make batches!
Made with holiday-forward flavors, check out the Spiced Plum Punch featuring elit Vodka. It’s easy enough to batch ahead of time for a crowd and even easier to enjoy!
Spiced Plum Punch
By Natalie Migliarini of Beautiful Booze
1 bottle of elit Vodka
1 bottle of sparkling wine
1 cup of lemon juice
1 cup spiced plum simple syrup or to taste
1 cup of mixed pitted and whole plums
4 sprigs of rosemary
2 lemons sliced
1 bag of ice
1. Add lemon slices, ½ of the plums, and the rosemary to the punch dispenser
2. Add elit, sparkling wine, lemon juice, and spiced plum simple syrup to the
3. Add ice
4. Stir mixture then add the rest of the plums
Garnish: Lemon slices and pitted plums
Yields: 15 servings (depending on glass)
Recipe and method for spiced plum simple syrup:
1. Combine into a small pan 1 cup of sugar, 1 cup of water, ½ cup pitted plums,
1 teaspoon of cloves, 1 teaspoon of allspice and 4 cinnamon sticks
2. Bring to a boil until the sugar is dissolved
3. Strain mixture