Tis the season for holiday cocktails! Right now you’re probably squeezing in more shopping between hosting holiday parties, all the while trying to limit your spending.
Smirnoff No. 21 and Smirnoff Peppermint Twist are both delicious, budget-friendly ingredients for festive cocktails at any of your holiday gatherings this season (suggested retail price of $15.99 for each 750mL bottle). What better way to spend quality time with your (21+) loved ones over the holiday break than with tasty cocktails that don’t break the bank.
In addition to the well-known holiday occasions, this month is full of smaller moments like National Hot Cocoa Day (Dec. 13) and National Eggnog Day (Dec. 24) that provide the perfect opportunity to celebrate with an adult twist on your favorite holiday drinks.
Check out the below recipes for some Smirnoff holiday cocktails, no matter what festive flavor you’re craving.
· 2 ounces Smirnoff Peppermint Twist Vodka
· 8 ounces Hot Chocolate
· 3-4 Peppermint Marshmallows
Chocolate Peppermint Martini (2 Servings)
· 4 ounces Smirnoff Peppermint Twist Vodka
· 2 ounce crème de cacao
· 1 ounce chocolate liquor
· 2 ounce cream chocolate sauce & crushed peppermint for garnish
Gingerbread Martini (2 Servings)
· 3 ounces Smirnoff Vodka
· 3 ounces Irish cream
· 2 Tablespoons gingerbread syrup (or to taste)
· 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
· 2 ounces cream
· Whipped Cream & Crushed Gingerbread cookies for garnish
The Peppermint Knitted Nog
· 1.5oz Smirnoff Peppermint Twist
· 3oz Eggnog
· Crushed Peppermint Candy & Whipped Cream for garnish
Cranberry Holiday Punch (24 Servings)
· 32 ounces (1/2 container) Cranberry-Raspberry Juice
· 32 ounces (1/2 container) Pineapple Juice
· 2 Liter Cranberry Lemon-Lime Pop
· 750 mL bottle Smirnoff Vodka
· Sliced Lemon, Limes & Frozen Cranberries for garnish