On Sunday, July 24th, it’s time to celebrate National Tequila Day! What better way to enjoy the end of the weekend than with a margarita? After all, a survey conducted by Sauza Tequila revealed nearly two thirds of social media users (65 percent) are more likely to share a margarita photo than any other cocktail!
This holiday, make sure you sip on your tequila, to avoid an unwanted hangover! Try Sauza Tequila’s Citrus Margarita, an easy-to-make cocktail filled with fresh citrus flavors!
If you’re spending your weekend with friends, make sure you share these Fun Facts:
1. On average, 12.3 million cases of tequila are sold in the U.S. each year!
2. The U.S. consumes almost twice as much tequila as Mexico each year
3. Tequila is the name of a region in Mexico, in the state of Jalisco, where most blue agave plants are found
Sauza Citrus Margarita
· 1 part Sauza® Gold Tequila
· ½ parts DeKuyper® Triple Sec Liqueur
· 2 parts orange juice
· 2 parts lime juice
· 2 parts agave nectar
· Orange wheel
Preparation: Add all ingredients to an ice-filled shaker. Shake and strain over ice into a salt-rimmed glass. Garnish with an orange wheel.