Valentine’s Day is the perfect excuse to indulge in some cocktails with your loved one that could leave you feeling rather frisky by the end of the night. Known for their specialty cocktails, SALT Restaurant at Marina del Rey Hotel has the perfect drink sure to spice up anyone’s romantic date night.
Indulge in a Sex on the Marina, made up of Grey Goose, PAMA pomegranate liquor, grapefruit juice, cranberry juice, and fresh lime.
Enjoy a couple of these with your sweetheart over dinner and things just might heat up by the end of the night.
Sex on the Marina
1) Add the following ingredients and build in a shaker:
· 1 oz Grey Goose Vodka
· 1 oz PAMA (pomegranate liquor)
· 0.75 oz Fresh Lime juice
· 1 oz Grapefruit Liquor
· Splash of Cranberry Juice
2) Shake and Double Strain into a Coupe Glass
3) Garnish glass with a rim of pink rock sugar, and place a pink rock candy stick to finish.