Los Angeles – Crystal Light joined forces with Variety magazine and Women in Film in Los Angeles on Saturday night to host a pre-Emmy celebration party at Gracias Madre, two days before the 66th annual Primetime Emmy Awards ceremony. The event honored the television industry’s biggest names, including Julianna Margulies, Kerry Washington, Lena Dunham, Christina Hendricks, Julie Bowen and Lizzy Caplan.
The event celebrated the phenomenal Emmy nominees for their BIG accomplishments, but Crystal Light asked celebrities to share their #tinywins – the simple choices in life that led them to where they are today.
Check out some pretty awesome tiny wins throughout the day…
· Orange may be the new black, but costars Taylor Schilling and Laura Prepon prove that black still reigns supreme on the red carpet. Schilling wore Joe’s shorts, a Thakoon blazer, Aritzia top, Via Spigashoes, a DVF clutch, and Vita Fede jewels.
· Selena Gomez (red Valentino jumpsuit and Saint Laurent pumps) and Sarah Hyland (Georges Hobeika top, Alberta Ferretti bottoms, Rupert Sandersonshoes, an Oroton clutch, Neil Lane earrings, and rings by Graziela Gems and Brumani) chat it up before striking a pose a pose in front of the Crystal Light bar.
· Cloris Leachman jokingly grabs hold of Julianna Margulies’ handsome husband Keith Lieberthal before heading into the cocktail party. The Good Wife star rocked a Victoria Beckham dress, Christian Louboutin shoes, a Roger Vivier bag, a Graziela Gems ring, and David Yurman earrings.
· After getting ready together, Ruderless costars Selena Gomez and William H. Macy hit the red carpet with Macy’s wife Felicity Huffman and rocker Ben Kweller. The foursome later found a cozy corner on the patio to hang with fellow partygoers.
· Scandal’s Kerry Washington stuns in a Michael Kors dress, SJP Collection shoes, and a Swarovski clutch, just four months post-baby. She was spotted chatting one-on-one with Lena Dunham inside the soirée.
· Lena Dunham’s #tinywin? Rocking a new platinum blonde ‘do on the red carpet before heading inside and claiming a couch with friends.
· Guests paused for a toast with signature, low-calorie Crystal Light cocktails (Blackberry Bliss and Berry Sangria, to celebrate the #tinywins in life that add up to the big accomplishments that we celebrate during Emmy weekend. The A-list crowd raised a glass to nominees including Lizzy Caplan, Christina Hendricks, Michelle Dockery, Julianna Margulies, and more in the room.