Crystal Light Liquid joined Variety magazine and unite4:good for the first ever unite4:humanity event last night to honor the entertainment industry’s brightest stars and some of the world’s most influential leaders, including President Bill Clinton, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Robert De Niro, Selena Gomez, Alicia Keys, Demi Lovato, Katherine Heigl and Martin Scorsese.
Guests stopped by the custom Crystal Light Liquid bar to enjoy signature cocktails and toast their personal tiny wins – the little steps taken every day on the path to a better you.
Check out some pretty awesome tiny wins throughout the night:
- Demi Lovato stunned in a leather cut-out dress. At the event, she wowed the crowd while singing “Skyscraper,” while BFF Selena Gomez lip synched along.
- Presenter Wilmer Valderrama shared that his personal #tinywin is that he’s the first one to say hello and the last one to leave a room.
- Scott Wolf thinks his #tinywin is getting his oldest son to eat anything green…actually that’s a big win!
- Karina Smirnoff shared her own #tinywin of teaming up with an unlikely partner, the paparazzi, to participate in Blanket Drive to support X.
- Before grabbing a drink from the Crystal Light Liquid bar, William H. Macy noted that his daughter started collecting bottles and cans and sending the money to charity.
- Blair Underwood’s tiny win? Simply, “smiling.”
Join the conversation on social media and share your personal victories by using the hashtag, #tinywin.