With Christmas this week, its time to get in the festive drinking spirit!
Knob Creek and Basil Hayden’s Bourbon have created two delicious bourbon cocktails that will help you celebrate the holidays in style.
Knob Creek Bourbon has once again partnered with Celebrity Chef Michael Symon who created a bold cocktail that is the perfect way to ward off the winter chill. Basil Hayden’s Bourbon has partnered with top Los Angeles mixologist Brian Stewart to create a punch that will bring everyone together at your holiday party this year! Both are ideal holiday libations that will get you in the holiday mood!
Basil Hayden’s® Spicy Yuletide Punch
Created by Brian Stewart (Los Angeles, CA)
6 parts Basil Hayden’s® Bourbon
4 parts DeKuyper® Ginger Liqueur
3 parts Fresh Lemon Juice
6 parts Pear Juice
2 parts Cinnamon Syrup
16 parts Prosecco
1. Add Basil Hayden’s® Bourbon, ginger liqueur, lemon juice, pear juice and cinnamon syrup to a punch bowl, stir and refrigerate
2. When ready to serve add Prosecco
3. Serve over ice in a small punch glass
Knob Creek® Ol’ Fashioned Holiday Maple
Created by Celebrity Chef Michael Symon
Pinch of Raw Sugar
3 Dashes Bitters
1 1/2 parts Knob Creek® Smoked Maple Bourbon
1 part Calvados Boulard® Apple Brandy
1. Drop a pinch of raw sugar, orange peel, and 3 dashes bitters into a rocks glass and muddle.
2. Add Knob Creek® Smoked Maple Bourbon and Calvados Boulard® Apple Brandy and stir with ice.