The Plum Sour is Hakkasan’s take on a traditional whiskey sour, which includes Hakushu 12 year whiskey, Umeshu plum liqueur, lemon juice, Angostura bitters, and egg white. It’s a delicious, frothy cocktail that is easy to make and perfect for fall with full fruit flavor and whiskey to keep you warm! The Umeshu plum sake gives the cocktail a slightly fruity, but whiskey forward taste.
– 1.25 oz. Aragoshi Umeshu plum liqueur
– 0.75 oz. Hakushu 12 years whiskey
– 0.75 oz. lemon juice
– 1 oz. egg white
– 5 drops of Angostura bitters
– 1 bar spoon of brown sugar syrup
– Add all the ingredients together, shake, and pour over ice