With the holiday behind and many upcoming hot summer days ahead, check out a few Rosé specials taking place around New York that are sure to offer a sweet and refreshing relief from those hot city summer days. Below are places to sip this delicious blush wine at a pocket-friendly price!
Sirio Ristorante at The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, is offering several premium Rosé wines throughout the summer – all for only $12 a glass. One of the featured wines is Marchesi Antinori’s Scalabrone 2012, a delicious medium-bodied blend of 40% Cabernet Sauvignon, 35% Merlot and 25% Syrah with a vibrant pink peony color and fragrant aromas of cherry and red fruits with a hint of fresh herbs.
A full list of special Rosé wines by the glass are featured below. Try these alongside the seasonal summer menu items – oysters at the bar or the antipasti: Prosciutto di San Daniele, Summer Melon Duo, Black Mission Figs.
- Scalabrone 2012 Tenuta Guado Al Tasso, Bolgheri, Tuscany, Italy
- Chateau Margui 2011 “Perle de Margui” Appelation “Varois en Provence”, France
- Sancerre “Les Marennes” 2012, Loire valley, France
- RosAlba 2012 Pierpaolo Pecorari, Venezia Giulia, Veneto, Italy
Chandon Rosé, with its refreshing strawberry and plum notes and vibrant pink color, is the perfect sparkling summer treat. Enjoy it at these locations around Manhattan:
- Spice Market (403 W 13th St)
- Dream Downtown (355 W 16th St)
- Print Restaurant (26 Little West 12th St)
- The Ainsworth Park (111 E 18th St)
- Bryant Park Grill (25 W 40th St.)
- The Park (118 10th Ave)
- Jones Wood Foundry (401 E 76th St.)
- Asellina (420 Park Ave S)
- Roosevelt Hotel (45 E 45th St.)
- The Liberty (29 W 35th St.)