Now that you have your bracket picked, sneak away from work to celebrate March Madness at Boomer Esiason’s Stadium Grill!
Cheer on your alma mater or favorite college team with $1 Bracket Buster Bombs, Final $4 Drafts, $5 Mimosa Madness, and Elite $8 Nachos specials during game time (beginning at noon on March 19th).
Boomer has provided tips below for playing hooky to ensure that you’ll be able to pull it off without your boss catching you! Disclaimer: Boomer does not promote playing hooky and it should be done at your own risk.
Additionally, the legendary WFAN sportscaster and his co-host Craig Carton will be on-site for appearances throughout the tournament. The first 300 guests at Boomer Esiason’s Stadium Grill for the first game will be entered in to a raffle to win a $100 certificate to Bowlmor Lanes and a basketball signed by Boomer himself.
Boomer’s tips for March Madness hooky:
1. If you’re planning on leaving the office early make sure to keep your Jersey in your bag and change when you get to the bar.
2. Avoid being tagged in Facebook photos or having a friend check-in with you at the bar.
3. Only review your bracket (for the 100th time) on your phone in case your boss walks by your desk.
4. Leave your smart phone at home as you don’t want to accidentally answer a work call or email your boss after a few drinks.
5. Make sure to avoid public transit during rush hour as you don’t want to accidently run in to your boss or a colleague.
6. If you’re planning on playing hooky with a group of colleagues make sure to coordinate over personal email.
7. Avoid discussing your top March Madness picks at the water cooler.